ManagementOnly.com's primary goal is to help you choose your business and management reading wisely.
We ha compiled an extensive database with over 7,000 relevant books, categorized in over 200 subject areas, over 6,000 authors, 1,100 publishers and a number of news, reviews, reading suggestions and best-seller lists, and assembled it in a easy-to-navigate and search website. The site is an unparalleled resource to help you research any management related issue, and will also facilitate shopping for the business books you need.
How can we help?
With the large number of online bookstores and management-related websites, how does ManagementOnly.com add value?
As any web-based resource, ManagementOnly.com is a work-in-progress. We are constantly thinking of new ways to be unique, and offer a better value to our visitors. We will be glad to hear from you, whether it is a comment, praise, complaint, suggestion, testimonial or correction, at our contact center.
- We only feature business books: we are not the largest web store, nor do we have a million items in our database. At ManagementOnly.com you will only find relevant and up-to-date books.
- Books are uniquely organized: no more broad categories like "economics and business". We have carefully organized the books in hierarchical categories that will make finding books (or simply browsing around) more efficient.
- Reading suggestions by the pros: at ManagementOnly.com we do not recommend books - we let respected publications and academics do it. Instead of relying solely on customer ratings or on a bookstore decision to promote certain books, we provide book recommendations from rankings (like Business Weeek and Wall Street Journal) and reviews (like Fast Company, Strategy & Business) and more.
- A growing compilation of authors and publishers: our unique database provides an extensive resource for business authors and business-books publishers, you will not find anywhere else.
- Management books newsletter (coming soon): stay up-to-date with the latest from the business-book publishing industry, with the only independent newsletter of it's kind.
What you'll find…
A large amount of information lies within ManagementOnly.com website. If you are a first-time visitor, this will help you navigate through it:
- Search: type one or more keywords, and get a comprehensive result set that includes books, authors, publishers, news, and more.
- Featuring: provides a quick glimpse at our database, stating the quantity of books, authors, subjects and publishers available at the moment.
- Management Best-Sellers: provides a list of recent rankings, best-seller lists, and other reading suggestions, researched and selected for your convenience. Every entry provides a brief description, the source's web address (when available) and a list of books included.
- Amazon.com: did we mention we sell through Amazon.com? This guarantees you will get the best price, together with a wonderful service.
- Management News & Reviews: we are constantly looking for news involving business books or authors, as well as book reviews published everywhere. By reading these, you will get a better sense of what the book is about, and decide whether it is the right one for you.
- Free newsletter sign-up: enter your e-mail address, and (very soon) you will get periodically the latest information about business books, authors, and more.
- Advertising: third party advertising and announcements that help us pay the bills and will surely inform about innovative products and services you can use.
- New releases: shows two recently released business books. By clicking on "more", you will navigate secuentially through the relevant books published within the last 90 days.
- Suggested reading: shows two recently published book which have been featured in a ranking, best-seller list, or the like. By clicking on "more", you will navigate through the best business and management books available.
- Books by subject: this section provides a windows-explorer-like interface to help you navigate through our close to 200 categories. Click on the subject name, to see all books classified under it. Click on the + sign to reveal sub-categories.
- Books by author: shows 30 best-known and recognized business authors. By clicking on "more", you will have access to over 4000 authors listed alphabetically (better know authors appear in bold). By clicking on the author's name, find out useful information about him or her, as well as the books she or he has written.
- Books by publisher: shows 30 best-known and recognized business-book publishes. By clicking on "more", you will have access to over 1000 publishers listed alphabetically (better know publishers appear in bold).